Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Let Me Introduce you to...


It was not some sort of divine calling or meteor shower that had triggered the events that are going to unfold tonight! This time the events leading to-me-starting-writing-a-blog are much simpler, as simple as kick-starting a scooter. Just the difference is that, I am the scooter and just as the scooter doesn't know who is actually kicking it, even I don't know who or what is kicking me to start typing !

But yeah ! I do not think anyone just opens blogger.com, creates a blog, and starts writing stuff (on a side note: challenge accepted). Starting a blog is triggered by compliments by peeps on how well does one speak and should write more and that sort of stuff. Still one is not ready until he/she thinks that they really have something to offer; something that other's minds could churn upon ! and even after so much there is this jump-starting required !

Enough said:
So Here I am officially initiating you into the world of my thoughts and much more! Welcome !
I promise you this journey would never be without flavor and hope that it is not flavor only that u are looking for! Because one has to grow above these worldly things !

Perhaps the hardest thing in writing a blog is choosing the title ! Just so that you know, I created a blog one month back with the title "Signs of Living" and I had friends telling me that it sounded too much like "Art of Living", and it was not aimed at that ! so had to drop it!

So the title here is "Aho! Niranjanaha" (Origin: Sanskrit)

Aho - an expression of wonder, an exclamation, not a feeling/thought but a state of existence!
Niranjanaha - the spotless, pure, untouched, unharmed ...

See, these two words represent something so great that even these two words cannot fully express it! but they get so close that one cannot express their meaning fully in other words !

This Blog is a personal diary, a platform to express, a place to learn, a portal to get to know me and people around me, and it would contain anything and everything that comes to my mind that I am not filtering.

But also, this blog is not a personal diary, not a platform to express, not a place to learn, not a portal to get to know me and/or people around me, and would not contain anything or everything that comes to my mind and that I am or am not filtering!

Get it ?
Simply I mean, do not form concepts about this one! Do not restrict it or yourself! Let it surprise you !

I just have one thing to promise that every post on this blog would be aimed at creating that wonder, generating laughter, deepening wisdom, uplifting sorrow....
BUT AGAIN, not even this !

WELCOME ABOARD ! The Journey has begun, the ball is set rolling...

Love and Laughter
Manik
Jai Gurudeva

P.S. - This post was to confuse, or maybe not even that; or maybe not even not even that, or maybe not even not even not even that ....... 

3 comments:

  1. interesting blog...wisely contradicting,confusing,challenging or or maybe not even that or maybe not even not even that, or maybe not even not even not even that .....phew!!!
    Aho!!!

    ReplyDelete